TEA, COFFEE & CAKE FOR BRACKNELL CARERS IN YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY
Do you live in and around Bracknell and would you like to meet other people?
Don’t miss this opportunity to have a cake and a chat and all for just 50p per person.
- Binfield Library- second Monday of the month, 2:00pm-4:00pm (starts 9th September)
- Birch Hill Library- third Tuesday of the month, 2:00pm-4:00pm (starts 17th September)
- Bracknell Library- first Thursday of the month, 10:00-12:00 noon (starts Thursday 5th September)
- Crowthorne Library- second Friday of the month, 10:00am-11:30am (starts 13th September)
- Great Hollands Library- fourth Wednesday of the month, 2:00pm-4:00pm (starts 25th September)
- Harmans Water Library- third Thursday of the month, 2:00pm-4:00pm (starts Thursday 19th September)
- Sandhurst Library- third Thursday of the month, 10:00am-12:00 noon (starts 19th September)
- Whitegrove Library- third Tuesday of the month, 10:00-12:00 noon (starts 17th September)
Dementia Friendly Activity Sessions
Activity Programme for people living with dementia and their carers.
Wokingham Active for people living with dementia is a programme of leisure activities to stimulate and provide physical activity opportunities. Sessions are delivered by attentive instructors who engage and interact with participants and carers.